Re: Herblady and ABMs

Deborah605@aol.com
Sat, 19 Feb 2005 11:30:07 EST
v105.n009.3
There are times when I just put in the ingredients and let my Breadman ABM
do all the work, except scraping down the sides once or twice. However,
most weeks I want the ability to take this wonderful ball of dough and do
something special with it. The ABM does the work, contains the mess and
leaves me with wonderful raw  material to be creative with. The beauty of
these machines is their versatility. I have to admit to a fondness for
taking the dough out and being able to 'play' with it, the well worked
dough is a joy.