747....ready for take off

Linda C <chasebusiness@sbcglobal.net>
Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:33:32 -0800 (PST)
v104.n057.5
I don't have anything to compare it to, but I grind wheat in my ultramill
in the garage on the dryer with a towel under it and with cotton balls in
my ears.  I don't want to bring my elderly mother out of her chair when the
airplane takes off and lands.  It's worth it, though.

And because it's in the garage anyway, I plug in the compressor and blow
all the flour out of it to make sure it's clean.  Before we moved and had
the compressor available, I didn't mess with that.  I just ran it an extra
minute and it blew the remaining flour out pretty well.  I never noticed
any problems with rancid flour or the like.

Blessya'bunches
Linda