paddle removal

Corina Gaffney <corinaesq@sbcglobal.net>
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:09:05 -0800 (PST)
v104.n051.6
If you have one of those plastic orange peelers (like from Tupperware), the
flat end fits inside the hole of the paddle just perfectly, and with a
slight tug, you should be able to remove the paddle easily.  The peeler
looks a bit like a crochet needle, with a sort-of hooked end that has the
sharp side which you use to slice into the peel of the orange, and the
other end is flat, like a screwdriver head.  Come to think of it, if you
have a large plastic crochet needle, that should work too!

Corina

P.S.  I was sad to hear of Max's passing.  Although I never corresponded
with him, I was often educated and always entertained by his postings.  My
heart and prayers go out to his family.