Sun Dried Tomato Herb Bread

BLONDEMOMLADY@aol.com
Tue, 23 Nov 2004 22:19:18 EST
v104.n051.3
Here is a really good recipe for sun dried tomato bread, let me know what
you think.

Since I don't always have as much time as I would like, I let this mix on
the "dough" setting on my bread machine, then punch down, and let rise
again in the breadpan before baking.

2/3 cup buttermilk, room temperature
1/4 cup dried tomatoes, (do not use oil packed, and use scissors to cut
into small pieces).
2 tbsps olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
2 tbsp sugar, brown or white
3 cups bread flour, (can sub one cup wheat, but remember to add 1/2 tsp
wheat germ).
1/2 tsp tarragon
1/2 tsp basil
1/2 tsp oregano
1 tsp bread machine yeast

Add to bread machine in order by directions of bread machine.  Remember to
check dough after 3-4 minutes to make sure dough is
mixing  properly.  After bread machine cycle is completed, punch down,
place in oiled breadpan, cover and let rise until doubled.  Bake in 350 F
oven 25-30 minutes, depending on how brown you like  your crust.  This is
the bread to use for blt's, nothing can beat it!