Zojirushi bread machine

Cindy Chiu <cychiu@ctimail.com>
Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:15:15 +0800 (HKT)
v104.n043.4
I am using a Zoji bread machine for more than 7 years and find it very
helpful. I usually use it for kneading or making dough. Recently, the
company has stopped selling bread machine in Hong Kong. They only sell
water boiler and rice cooker. The voltage in HK is 220Volt. I wonder if the
110 Volt bread machine easily available in the states and Canada can be
safely and successfully used here by using a transformer. Any advice from
electric and bread baking experts? Are the 220 Volt Zoji bread maker
available in UK or Australia where the voltage is 220V? I have search the
Zojirushi web page. It seems that bread makers are predominatly for the
North American market.Please kindly provide information. Thank you.

Cindy
HK