Translation

"max prola" <maxprola@onetel.com>
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 11:32:48 +0100
v104.n042.14
When I was in Paris, I bought a copy of Lionel Poilane's book, "Faire son
Pain."  I don't read French and so I wonder if someone on the list might be
interested in translating a few of the pages for me. I would, in turn, give
that person a photocopy of the entire book.

The book is in paperback and contains 64 pages, most of which consist of
photographs.  I would need to have 14 of these pages translated and would
send a photocopy of the entire 64 pages to anyone who happens to be interested.

The book contains 22 recipes, from an ordinary "boule" to "Le pain artichaut."

Many thanks,
Max
Cheshire, England