Wheat Berries in the UK

Elisabeth Keene <swanmore@yahoo.com>
Sun, 19 Sep 2004 16:27:47 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n042.7
Dear Diane,

Good news! Holland and Barrett always has wheat berries, and most health
food shops do, too. They are sold in rather small quantities, 500 grams, so
it works out a bit expensive if you want larger quantities.

I have bought organic hard wheat grain over the internet, too. I've been
trying to find the link for you, but at the moment I can't. I'll keep
looking. I have also bought big bags from a local working windmill in
Hampshire.

I think that cracked wheat is simply that -- cracked wheat berries, whereas
bulgher is cracked, precooked and then dried wheat.

Best wishes,

Elisabeth Keene, in Tokyo