Re: Levy's Real Jewish Rye Bread

RosesCakeBible@aol.com
Tue, 31 Aug 2004 17:39:42 EDT
v104.n039.12
Fran <FPodlecki@aol.com> wrote:
>Thank you very much for sending all the Rye Bread recipes; however I only
>use an electric bread maker.  Can I use a modified recipe of one sent to
>utilize my bread maker.  I am too old to start kneading etc., 89 years, so
>that is why it seems I am picky.

fran, i sure hope that i'm still making bread at 89! actually i love using
the bread machine to knead the bread dough. (as with all bread machine
recipes it works best to put the liquid ingredients in first) i then shape
it by hand and bake it in a regular oven. i can't tell you how it would be
if it were baked in the bread machine compared to an oven but i'm sure it
would still be very good.

warmly,
rose