Breadman Machine

"Mary Flack" <mflack@cvtv.net>
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 11:03:26 -0500
v104.n039.3
Hi Margaret,

I have an older Breadman Machine and a newer one.  Of the two I like the
old machine better.  Both make good bread.  With the newer machine it has
three rises where the older one has two.  I did a side by side with the
same recipe both came out the same but the older machine finished about 30
min faster if I remember right.  I have lots of recipes but the ones I use
the most are from the "Breadman's Healthy Bread Book", by George
Burnett.  Look around at the bargin book sites and you should be able to
get it for about $4.00 from some of the used book stores on line, like
<www.half.com>.  I order a lot of book from there - it's a good first place
to look for books.

I did not have a lot of luck with the Elite recipes but the transition
recipes are all good.  If you get the book email me and I will tell which
are my favorites by page number.  Oh I have found for a 1 1/2 lbs.
recipe  usally use 2 tsp of bread machine yeast and they turn out
pefect.  I usally use Red Star bread machine yeast that I usally can find
at of all places Wal-Mart.

Mary -     mflack@cvtv.net