Re: low carb bread

RisaG <radiorlg@yahoo.com>
Sun, 22 Aug 2004 19:24:09 -0700 (PDT)
v104.n038.1
Susie, I made the low carb bread the way it was written and it came out
terrific. I am very happy with it. It makes very good toast too.

I am going to try making a grilled cheese with it tomorrow and we'll see
what happens.

Thanks for the recipe. I use SAF yeast too. It is my favorite yeast and
i've tried them all. It works the best in bread machines IMHO.

I used the dough cycle of my bread machine (an Oster Expressbake) - I let
it mix, knead and then when it looked like a really nice dough, I turned it
off. I let it rise in the bread pan for awhile and then I removed the dough
and placed it in my Fire King bread pan. I covered it and let it "rise" for
an hour or so and then I baked it in the oven for 1/2 hour. It came out
terrific.

Thanks a lot.

RisaG