Re: Breadman Ultimate

Ellen Lee <leep@mkl.com>
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:05:08 -0500
v104.n015.3
JJ:

I bought my  Breadman Ultimate from King Arthur. I wanted a "Zo", which
they had carried previously, but the Zo was unobtainable. I called the King
Arthur company and spoke with someone in the bread baking group. I was
assured that they used the Breadman themselves and considered it superior
to the Zo. I have had no problems with the Breadman, but I notice that King
Arthur no longer lists it in the catalog or on the website and now is
singing praises for the Zo. I would contact King Arthur and ask for
directions in obtaining the replacement pan for your Breadman. I have found
KA exceptionally responsive, whereas manufacturers in general are less helpful.

Good luck!
Ellen Lee