Breadman Ultimate

"JJ" <dibranchia@earthlink.net>
Mon, 8 Mar 2004 08:00:51 -0500
v104.n014.8
My pan has gotten dented (dropping it doesn't help things!) and I need a
new one since it won't sit in the "clips" anymore.  I tried to do a search
on the web, but I couldn't find anything where I could just buy a new
pan.  Does anyone know where I could go to get just the pan?  I searched
the salton site and it didn't even mention a bread machine!

JJ (Ya-Ya Name:Duchess Green Thumb or Viscountess Foot in Mouth)
222.8/197/135

[[Editor's note: JJ had the wrong url for
Salton.  <http://www.esalton.com/> is where they sell products.  There are
no bread machine replacement parts listed.  The customer service number is
1-866-ESALTON (1-866-372-5866).  There is also Culinary Parts Unlimited
1-866-PART-HELP (1-866-727-8435).  They have replacement paddles - no pans
listed - but you could try.]]