re Danish Abelskiver

"Joan & Larry Ross" <rosskat@pipeline.com>
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 09:59:48 -0500
v104.n007.13
I enjoyed the Danish Abelskiver recipe using yeast and would like to
include it at my web page ( Dave. I lost your email, please E-mail me  ) as
I have 10 shared recipes posted (  many variations of baking powder
based  ) with tips and trick to make them. At my site are also the unusual
recipes abelskiver filled, abelskiver made with beer etc.

They can be found at my Potpourri of Recipes at this site.
http://www.pipeline.com/~rosskat/wizzx.html

However, here are 2 very easy recipes sent to me for beginners.

Easy-to-do Aebleskiver  #1

1/2 pkg. yellow cake mix
1 cup water
1 egg
1/4 cup flour
Butter or margarine
Confectioners' sugar

Combine cake mix, water, egg and flour. Blend on low speed. Beat two
minutes at medium speed. Place a small amount of butter or margarine in
each cup of Aebleskiver Pan. Heat pan slightly; fill cups 2/3 full with
batter. Cook until bubbly; turn carefully turn carefully with fork and
finish baking on other side.

Easy to do Aebleskiver  #2

3 cups prepared biscuit mix
2 Tbs. salad oil
1 1/2 cups milk
1 egg

Add salad oil, milk, and egg to biscuit mix and beat ntil smooth. Bake as
directed above in first recipe.

Enjoy

Joan