Putting quinoa in whole wheat bread- yummy!

RCannetoAL@aol.com
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:02:20 EST
v104.n006.16
Hello Fellow Bakers!

I read this in one of my bread books- cute little saying- Bakers have
warmer buns!

Wanted to share this with you.  I baked some whole wheat bread this weekend
and I added some quinoa to the dough for flavor and nutrition and nuttiness
and the bread tasted yummy.  I decided to improvise and followed a basic
whole wheat recipe but added some oats and quinoa.  I have been reading
about the wonders of this grain as an addition to whole grain breads so I
went ahead with kind of my own recipe. My goal for this winter is to make
the most perfectly delicious whole wheat loaf of bread.  I bake twice a
week and  usually make notes on the how the bread tasted and anything else
I need to remember the next time I bake this particular recipe.

Rose