Wonderful Whole Wheat Bread!

RCannetoAL@aol.com
Mon, 3 Nov 2003 20:12:58 EST
v103.n048.15
Hello !
I have been baking a lot of the breads from The Bread Bible and having read
Rosie's comments on cracked wheat bread, I suddenly felt the urge to make
some Whole Wheat Bread.  I used the receipe from The King Arthur
CookBook.  Having the dough do its thing for two hours before adding the
rest of the flour made the difference.  My bread came out sooo
delicious!!!!  I love baking bread!  I also baked a beautiful pumpkin pie
and some yummy pumpkin muffins with chocolate chips.  My family enjoyed the
goodies.

Ciao,
Rose