cinnamon pellets

Christopher <cburnett@shaw.ca>
Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:31:42 -0600
v103.n048.10
Harold,

I think your friend may be looking for something along these lines.  It's
not something you buy in the store but rather you make it yourself.

Before cutting the butter or margarine into the flour, mix in 2 to 3
teaspoons (or more) of cinnamon and 1 teaspoon of fine sugar.  You may need
to refrigerate the butter to give it the right consistency.  When the
scones bake there will be little "pellets" of cinnamon baked throughout.  I
would imagine this method could be applied to any scone or similar
recipe.  This is also far more tasty then anything you can buy on the shelf.

Chris