RE: Cinnamon Pellets

"Pioneer Woman" <pioneerwoman@qwest.net>
Sun, 26 Oct 2003 09:22:51 -0700
v103.n047.8
To: Harold Chapman
Re: Cinnamon Pellets

Harold - the cinnamon pellets sounded interesting so I tried to find some.
Of course I didn't find a source to order from but did find a company that
puts them in ice cream.

Perhaps you could ask them where to purchase the pellets: Hot Lips:
Cinnamon pellets in cinnamon-flavored ice cream. A .pdf file...
http://www.pecandeluxe.com/pdf/Kids_Flavors_1_new.pdf

You could probably order these cinnamon chuncks and reduce them in size
perhaps with a cloth and a hammer - resulting in pellets.

Cassia Cinnamon Chunks
A blend of 1 /4 "-1 /2 " Chinese and Korintje cassia chunks. Great for
coffee, add 1 TB. to the filter per pot. Nice for mulled wine or cider.
Scent the home by simmering a bit in water. Chunks stay fresh indefinitely.
4 oz bag 4.49

http://www.penzeys.com/cgi-bin/penzeys/p-penzeyscassiachunks.html

Pioneer Woman