Welbilt questions

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 20:34:04 -0700
v103.n036.12
This week we have two requests for help with Welbilt bread machines.

 >From: Sunpalominoregon@aol.com
 >Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2003 11:14:55 EDT
 >Subject: welbilt bread maker # ABM 8200
 >
 >I have a bread maker and cannot find my owner's manuel can you help me? I
 >haven't used it for A WHILE, I forgot how.
 >thank you
 >
 >Sylvia Froylan

 >From: LYNNE1250@aol.com
 >Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 00:15:59 EDT
 >Subject: welbilt
 >
 >Please help--we are looking for instructions on our used mach.
 >Thanks, MI

Here is the source for Welbilt parts:

    For Welbilt small appliance PARTS and LITERATURE, and MANUALS contact:

    Tritronics Inc.
    1306 Continental Dr.
    Abingdon, MD. 21009
    1-410-676-7300 (extension "6" for parts)
      (Monday through Friday, 8:30AM to 5:00PM EST)
    Fax 1-800-888-3293

    ONLINE PARTS ORDERING: http://www.tritronicsinc.com/aca.html

But perhaps someone could email some quick-start directions directly to
these people while they wait for their manuals.

Jeff