Wheat-less in Seattle (okay . . DENVER!)

"Glenn" <rockymtn@mesanetworks.net>
Sat, 2 Aug 2003 18:05:31 -0600
v103.n033.3
Hi All.

I bought a Breadman Ultimate and I'm just not thrilled.  The machine is
nice and seems like a good value but the bread just doesn't taste as good
as it did when I had my old Hitachi.  And that paddle!  It ruins nearly
every slice in the loaf!  Does anybody have a really good basic white bread
recipe?  I've been getting by with an old egg bread recipe but it's dry and
falls apart too easy and is, in general, un-exciting. I'll take anything at
this point!

I never did try any 2 pound loaves even though this machine is capable.
I've been using all 1.5 pound (3 cups of flour) recipes.

Thanks,
Glenn.