Summer Loaf update from The Bread Bakers Guild

"Gina Piccolino" <bbguild@choiceonemail.com>
Wed, 18 Jun 2003 18:05:21 -0400
v103.n029.6
Hello, all,

Summer Loaf in Portland, OR:  Guild members are hard at work planning for
another fabulous Summer Loaf, which will be held on Saturday, August 2. For
those of you who have not attended Summer Loaf, it's a not-to-be-missed
event. Activities will include:

* A Speakers Corner where we will hold 45 minutes presentations on various
topics.

* Oven Chats: a less formal area of ongoing baking and question and answer
at the wood fired oven

* The Guild's Baker Is IN booth - This area will be set up adjacent to the
oven and provide a place  for people to get information about the Guild,
baking classes, and talk with professional bakers about producing artisan
breads.

We are also trying to coordinate a Master Class. More info on that as it
becomes available.

Best,
Gina

Gina Renee Piccolino
Director of Activities and Membership Services
The Bread Bakers Guild of America
3203 Maryland Avenue
North Versailles, PA  15137
412-823-2080; Fax: 412-823-2495; E-mail: gina@bbga.org