To Margaret

"Leigh Davisson" <leighd@attglobal.net>
Sun, 4 May 2003 07:47:35 -0700
v103.n023.8
Margaret asked:
>Does anyone know where one can have a 25 year old Kitchen Aid
>refurbished?  It is a work horse of a machine and is OK but it no longer
>works at low speed and needs a bit of tuning.

Hi Margaret -

Go to the Kitchen Aid website, and on it you can find the geographically
nearest repair site.  Mine had to be recently 'refurbished' as I was
rushing to get ready to go on vacation, and tried to knead five pounds of
bread dough in it.  Stripped something that wasn't meant to be
stripped.  (The one bit of good fortune is that the only repair center in
San Jose CA is six blocks from my house.)

Leigh