Hamberuger Buns (Bernard Clayton)

"Jazzbel" <jazzbell@coralwave.com>
Sat, 3 May 2003 19:42:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
v103.n023.4
I made the most beutiful Hamburger Buns.  The recipe was from Bernard
Clayton's book of Small Breads.

These are the best results for burger buns I had ever.  They looked much
prettier than the ones at the foodstore.  He started with a sponge which
ferments for one hour.

I think I will make some of these buns tomorrow so I can make some round
sandwiches to take for lunch throughout the week.

My questions is:  Could this same reciep be used successfully for Hot Dog
Rolls?

Thanks,
Jazzbel

"...I once ate a dishonest loaf. It was good, but afterward I felt so used."
..Thomas Pickett