Bread Fest - Binghamton, NY

Jeff Dwork <jeff@jeff-and-reggie.com>
Thu, 27 Mar 2003 12:27:22 -0800 (PST)
v103.n016.2
My name is Sue Moranda.  I'm the director of the PRIDE Program at the
Broome County Council of Churches.  PRIDE is an educational program that
provides nutrition and life skills workshops to help people survive better.
Currently our participants are using soup kitchens and food pantries in
order to survive.

I work at the Broome County Council of Churches in Binghamton, NY.  We also
have other ministries that help people.  Collectively we are holding a
"Bread Fest" Event in April of 2004 to raise money for our non-profit
organization so that we can continue to serve our participants.  We're
looking to contact bread makers to see if they might be interested in
participating at the event.

God Bless,

Sue Moranda
smoranda@broomecouncil.org