Sugarbrad

"Alwine Hardus" <alwine.hardus@xs4all.nl>
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 23:32:57 +0100
v102.n060.8
Hi Reggie,

I'm from Holland and yes I know this bread. It is very popular here and not
only for holidays. I will look for the recipe and translate it, but I'm
afraid not until after cristmas. Now I have to bake the cristmasbread, stol
we call it.

The sugarbread are baked mostly in the alluform that you can throw away,
because otherwise the load will not come out because of the sugar. It is
not only Frisian, the name of the nothern part of our country, but also my
mother from the south made it and also in Belgium they do.

Ok, I'll send it to you.
Alwine