Corn meal

"Paschetag" <paschetag@attbi.com>
Sat, 9 Nov 2002 07:16:36 -0500
v102.n053.2
Charlotte asked about cornmeal brands on Wednesday.  Since living up north,
I've had good results with the Arrowhead Mills Brand which I find at Whole
Foods.  It's coarse enough to give you some texture without being too
rough. I'm originally from the south and remember that we had a lot more
choice down there.  If you're down south, try any of the stone ground
varieties you find until you get the one right for you.  Just please,
please, please, stay away from Quaker Oats brand corn meal.  No corn
flavor, no texture, no good corn bread!
Cheers,
LP