Washing Bowls and Utensils

"Dave & Jeni Gauthier" <stoneset@bellsouth.net>
Wed, 4 Sep 2002 17:37:00 -0400
v102.n039.18
Good afternoon,

I know that all of you probably know this about washing bowls and utensils,
but it is something that I just learned and wanted to share. I used to be
quite good about filling up my bread mixing bowls with really hot water,
dumping the utensils in also and washing them up by hand while the bread
was baking. My trouble was that everything was a gluey mess and would not
come off the plastic scrubby I was using. Have since found out that if you
fill your bowls with COLD water, let sit for a little while and then wash
with scrubby or sponge, it all comes right out.

Love this list!
Jeni