Mugnaini ovens

Krtbag@aol.com
Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:33:09 EDT
v102.n036.17
Hello all you bread lovers, My name is Kurtis Baguley and would love to say
a few words about Mugnaini ovens and bread. I recently taught a weekend of
bread baking in the culinary kitchen at Mugnaini Imports, LLC. The first
classes I've taught with the bread coming out of woodburning ovens, what an
awesome baking experience. I simply can't say enough on how perfect bread
bakes in these ovens, talk about heat retention. The oven-spring you get in
the loaves is impressive and outstanding. Since I have never baked in a
woodfired oven I was relying quite a bit on Andrea Mugnaini and her staff
whom are extremely helpful and knowledgeable. I have become a woodfired
oven fan. Bread baking is a total blast and I want more. If you are seeking
the bread baking experience of a life time...you know...need I say more,
Happy baking everyone, Bye fornow