Carrot-Thyme bread question

"Jayne Stoll" <MSTOLL2@cfl.rr.com>
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 22:32:47 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)
v102.n033.14
HI -
I was dying to try your Carrot-Thyme bread recipe.....

Got a new machine and tried to follow instructions....

Rose nicely, but then started baking, and the middle sunk in.  When was I
supposed to add the carrots??  I heard a beep beep, but carrots were put in
with liquid.  Also, I used Heart salt, not regular salt...  Will that
affect the loaf?....  20 min. to go and loaf still sunk in middle and looks
like it will finish this way.  Sure hope there is "something" to
taste!  Just want the 2nd load to come out perfect!

Any suggestions appreciated.
thanks
Jayne