Magic Mill

"Joan Mathew" <joanm@bigfoot.com>
Sat, 13 Jul 2002 08:42:13 -0500
v102.n031.2
Hi folks,
   Just wanted to share my excitement with you.  Last weekend, after
reading numerous positive reviews for the machine, I finally ordered the
Magic Mill mixer that I've been wanting for the last year or so.  It
arrived on my doorstep yesterday (Friday), and it certainly is impressive
now that I've got it all unpacked.  I love my KitchenAid 5-quart Proline
for bread-making (and lots of other things), but I think I've just found
the machine that's gonna do my bread from now on...  I went to the grocery
and stocked up on flour this morning, and I'm all ready to go.....can't wait!

Joan