Swedish Molassas

"Dick Carlton" <carlton@wave.net>
Sat, 6 Jul 2002 10:29:37 -0700
v102.n030.6
About a year ago some friends returning from Sweden brought me back some
bread-making articles. One item was a Swedish molassas called 'Ljus Sirap,
which came in a 750g plastic container. One day I had run out of my usual
domestic molassas so I tried it and was extremely pleased with the flavor
and the boost it gave to my bread. When some friends complimented me,
saying the bread was even better than usual I decided to find a source
where I could buy it. Entering "Swedish Groceries" on the net resulted in
an extensive list of choices. The one closest to my home was the Marina
Market in Paulsbo, WA (www.marinamarket.com or 1-888-728-0837) They had
just what I wanted and promptly shipped me three containers.

Life is wonderful; even at my age I learn something new every day.

Dick Carlton, Brookings, OR