Bread Baking Workshop (Hands-on)

Fri, 05 Apr 2002 23:46:34 -0800
v102.n015.18
Ramekins
450 West Spain Street
Sonoma, California 95476
Telephone: 707-933-0450 ext. 10
Fax: 707-933-0451

Bread Baking Workshop (Hands-on) with John Nemerovski
Saturday, July 13th, 3:00 PM
Class Code: 071302PM
$85.00
Notes: Class hours: 3:00­8:00pm

John Nemerovski teaches bread baking workshops in Tucson, Arizona, for the
University of Arizona. John has been baking for pleasure and profit for
over 30 years, has conducted dozens of bread classes over the years. He is
also a member of the Bread Bakers Guild of America.

Bread is little more than flour, yeast and water. It is technique,
knowledge of a bread's "lifecycle" and a good sense of touch that make a
great loaf of bread. In this beginner's bread-baking class, John will teach
you everything you need to know to start baking great loaves in your own
home. Students will enjoy samples of John's breads and leave with a batch
ready to bake at home. Students traveling far may wish to bring a small ice
chest.

* Loaf-style Fast-Foolproof-Plain-Old-White-Bread
   ­ with "free form" stone-baked "Poor Man's Baguette" variation
* Glazin' Raisin Bread
   ­ with "Monster Muffin" variation
* Disappearing Oat Flakes Bread
   ­ with "Funky Flatbread" variation

Jeff and I took John's class last year and it was extremely informative,
fun, and we enjoyed incredible tasting breads!!

Reggie