Walking bread makers

"Audrey & Bill" <2ofts@bigsky.net>
Sun, 10 Mar 2002 15:49:05 -0700
v102.n011.19
Dave Atkinson had his bread maker fall off the counter and was looking for
a solution to keep this from happening again.  I wrote to him with the
solution I found for myself.  Hope this works for those of you with the
same problem.

I luckily caught my old Regal bread machine just about to walk off the edge
of my counter one time.  I had four rubberized little coaster-type pieces
that measured about 3" x 3" and put one each under the two "feet" at the
counter edge.  Now, nothing walks away.  Some of this material is sold by
the roll to use as shelf cushioning, but I think anything that is
rubberized (or whatever material is used) will do the trick for you.

Happy baking to all of you.

Audrey Konie from Montana