King Arthur store

Paige_Everhart@rge.com
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 12:45:22 -0500
v102.n009.13
Just a plug for King Arthur/Baker's Catalogue from a satisfied customer.
Last week I made a "pilgrimage" (360 miles each way) to the KA company
store in Norwich, VT.  I had hoped to take a class, but since it was Feb.
recess week, classes were all kid-oriented.  However, the shopping was
good!  Practically everything in the catalogue was on the store shelves (at
the same prices too, unfortunately!, except for a few sale items no longer
carried in the catalogue).  I found everything on my list.  It happened to
be National Pancake Week as well (betcha didn't know that ...) so they were
serving free made-to-order pancakes made from their pancake mix.  I also
bought a really great sandwich, made on a store-baked baguette, that had
*ripe* tomato slices (in Feb.!).  Very nice, friendly people, just like the
feeling you get from reading their catalogue.  Wish I lived closer!

Paige
Rochester, NY