my magicmill

"melissa milos" <milos.family@sympatico.ca>
Sun, 10 Feb 2002 23:01:16 -0500
v102.n007.12
I have recently become the owner of a new mixer.  after much research I
chose the magicmill.  It was the very large bowl size and the accessablity
to add ingredeants that sold me. I must say in general I am not
dissappointed,  It does take some getting used to as I was previosly mixing
my dough in a food proccessor.  I am finding that my bread is not growing
as well, My husband suggested that I may be kneading it too well and too
long is it really possible to do that.  Any other insights about the
magicmill or even general rules for quality dough procceedures is apreciated

Thanks so much
Melissa Milos at milos.family@sympatico.ca