KA Part Replacement

"Jerry Ulett" <jerryulett@hotmail.com>
Sat, 02 Feb 2002 11:04:55 -0800
v102.n006.5
Melissa wrote:

"I have been following the posts on the KA mixers and wondered if anyone
else has had a similar problem. I got my KA almost 13 years ago when I got
married and now the coating on the mixing paddle is coming off. My mixing
paddle and dough hook are both coated in white paint or some other coating
to match the mixer color (I guess). Has anyone else had this happen? Is it
time to find a new mixer? Should I contact KA about the problem? Any
suggestions appreciated."

I ordered two Kitchen Aid replacement paddles. One for my mixer and one for
my daughter> Both came from Culinary Parts. You can e-mail them at
infor@culinaryparts.com.  KA can also furnish. Their toll-free number is
(or was, at least) 800-541-6390. My paddle was dragging on the bottom of
the bowl and not only wore out the paddle, but also damaged the mixer and
eventually required repair of the mixer.

Jerry Ulett

When traveling incognito, do as the Cognitions.