Help with Recipe?

Maryanne Reagan <mlr4@cornell.edu>
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 10:08:21 -0500
v102.n005.17
I have been making the Dennis' Blarney Stone Recipe (ABM) for a couple of
years now with GREAT success.

For some reason, this winter I have had it flop every time that I have made it.

Has anyone made this recipe and had good luck with it?

I think that I have always heated the milk before adding, but am wondering
if that is what is wrong?

The recipe seems to never get into a ball consistency, even though I have
watched and added flour to it. And it does not raise to the height that it
used to, becomes flat during baking.

Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me have success with this recipe
again, my family and friends love it and it is very HEALTHY!

Maryanne

Maryanne Reagan
Administrative Assistant, Benefit Services
Cornell University
130 Day Hall     Ithaca, NY   14853-2801
Phone:607/255-7508  Fax:607/255-6873 e-Mail: MLR4@CORNELL.EDU