Honey vs. Sugar

Jhawkblu@aol.com
Thu, 1 Nov 2001 10:18:23 EST
v101.n052.6
Can anyone discuss the difference between honey and sugar when used in baking
bread.  As a new beekeeper, I cringe when I see recipes calling for "sugar",
but I recognize that there may be a very valid reason for using refined sugar
as opposed to natural honey.  My google searches have not provided any
insight to this question.  I know that there are many knowledgeable folks on
this list and hope some will take the time to respond.  I can use this info
when I am manning my honey booth at church bazaars.  Thanks

Ivan
Kansas beekeeper
3 bread machines