Grilling Pizza

claire e Kranz Banasiak <cekb@juno.com>
Tue, 31 Jul 2001 17:22:29 -0400
v101.n038.3
I have often done pizza on the  grill.  When making the dough I add 1/2
cup semolina or corn meal to the flour.  Then I grill right on the grill
rack, watching it all the time.  When the bottom is done I turn it over.
If it is cooked all the way it does not  stick.  If it sticks then I let
it cook another few seconds.  After I turn it over I put on the sauce and
toppings.  Letting the other side  cook.  I put down the lid of the grill
to melt the cheese.  If people like brown cheese I sometimes put it under
the broiler.  I have never had trouble  with the dough  sticking.  Good
luck

Claire