KitchenAid

"Fredericka Cohen" <cohenfs@prodigy.net>
Mon, 23 Jul 2001 19:43:29 -0400
v101.n037.11
There have been so many negative comments about KitchenAid since it "left"
Hobart that I thought I would pass on a positive experience.

The finish on my 1978 K5 dough hook began to peel so I called Culinary
Parts. They sent me to KitchenAid because they were afraid that the new
parts would not fit.

First of all, KitchenAid does not charge shipping on anything. This a big
saving! Second, I ordered it via the web on Tuesday and it was in my
mailbox Friday. Third, they have re-shaped it so it does a better job. My
"never-fail Marcy Goldman challah" recipe was almost an inch higher!

By the way, someone recently asked about recipes for, I be;lieve, fresh
figs.  If you can't find recipes or infprmation about any food, try
contacting the trade association for that item.