Martha Stewart

Donald L Thacker <dlthacker@juno.com>
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 14:12:00 -0700
v101.n034.5
Saw Martha Stewart make a delicious looking "French Pizza" on Wed. July
4. I don't usually have time to watch her show but holidays make a
difference. I'm hoping someone has a recipe for what she called,
phonetically, "pissalagare." It was a foccacia like crust with lots of
salt, topped with carmelized onions cooked with a bouquet garni, and
finished with anchovies sliced and placed on each piece. She added sliced
Kalamata olives when it was removed from the oven. She said it was the
perfect addition to a fresh tomato salad for a Provencal lunch. Hope
someone can help.