Beth Hensberger's Bread Lovers Bread Machine Cookbook

"herblady" <herblady@pla-net.net>
Sat, 7 Apr 2001 05:03:41 -0700
v101.n019.27
Hmm, I've seen several references to Beth Hensberger's "Bread Lovers' Bread
Machine Cookbook" both here and on another list I belong to.  What's so
special about this book? Do I need another bread machine cookbook?  I have
over 16 of them now and don't use most but the "Magic" ones by Conway and
Rehberg, Electric Bread ones, Lora Brady's original one, and Tom
Lacalamita's "Ultimate". These contain my favorite recipes. I use mostly
the "Magic" ones. We "old folks" tend to get in a rut and make the same
breads over and over, except for special occasions.

I've been baking in the machine for over 9 years now.

gramma/ruth