Breadmaker Bread

"SunnyG" <SunnyG@micron.net>
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 00:42:04 -0700
v101.n018.14
Breadmaker makers everywhere,
I posted last week that I add an egg in place of 1/8 cup water to all my
breadmachine recipes, and that I think it makes the bread more home-madey.
I forgot that I also add 3T gluten flour to all my Medium size loaf
recipes. I am strictly a recipe cook, and for me to "invent" something is
truly amazing. I use all the nitty gritty Bread Machine cookbooks by Donna
German, and other bread machine cookbooks, including those by Lora Brody,
as well. Well, I was thrilled to receive the following email from Bev Carney: