Kitchen Aid

"Margaret Cope" <mcope@connriver.net>
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 11:11:29 -0500
v101.n016.15
I have read so many complaints about the new Kitchen Aid mixers that I
wonder if anyone has passed them on to the manufacturer.  Perhaps it is
time that these comments are collected and sent to the appropriate customer
relations department.

I am fortunate to own one that is at least 20 years old and used at least
twice a  week to mix  2 regular size loaves of bread.  The only complaint I
have is that it does not turn slowly enough anymore to add flour.  I
overcome that by usually adding the liquid to the flour mix in most
creations.   I dread the day when it breaks down but then I have my
mother's in Wisconsin which is about 50 years old and works just fine.