King Arthur Bread Classes

Corgisews <corgisew@redsuspenders.com>
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:55:36 -0500
v101.n012.25
Has anyone attended the current (or past for that matter) group of classes
offered by King Arthur Flour at different locales around the country?  I
think they have been in Florida and California so far on the current circuit.

What did you think of them?  Are they most useful for newcomers to bread
baking and/or have things of value and interest to those with more
experience but still with a lot to learn?  Is there time for questions,
discussion afterward, or do they usher you out after the 2 hour time is
up?  How far ahead should one arrive if one is partially deaf and would
like to be sure to get a good seat where she can hear well?  Are they given
by freelancers or by people who normally live in the NH/VT area and are
directly employed by KA? Do they come with samples for tasting, discounts,
coupons, offers for local stores, etc for their audience?

:~)

The week after next, they will be coming to the upstate NY area, so I was
wondering.  Private, direct replies will be kept private, and would give me
any tips, experiences you might like to share before the next Bread Bakers
List comes out and it is too late.

Thanks in advance and thanks to all who continue to make this list a
pleasure to read. Thankful cyber-hugs to the Dworks for their continued
commitment and interest!

Debby  (>CorgiSew@redsuspenders.com<)

Where the corgi always will take time out from sewing, to raise his nose
upwards and hopefully sniff the air in the kitchen when bread is baking!