Magic in bread machine

Ed Okie <okie@digital.net>
Sat, 03 Mar 2001 13:52:17 -0500
v101.n012.17
 > From: Valerie Mates <valeriemates@earthlink.net>
 > Subject: new machine with no magic
 > Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:21:08 -0500

"My friend has a brand new bread machine.  She says that it makes okay
bread, but that the fresh-baked bread from the machine doesn't have the
same magic that fresh-baked handmade bread from the oven has.  I like bread
machine bread just fine... I'm wondering if anybody else has experienced
this,... if you've found a way to add the missing "magic" to your freshly
machine-baked bread.  Thanks for any advice!"

Magic = Oven.

Use the bread machine to mix the dough, even let it rise there, the final
rise in a baking pan - then into the oven. It's well worth the extra step,
magic or otherwise.