Re: Maple Syrup

"Chris Dalrymple" <chrisdd@bellsouth.net>
Sat, 3 Mar 2001 08:44:54 -0600
v101.n012.12
Mike--I'll send you recipes for Fall Harvest yeast bread and Maple Nutmeg
Pumpkin Rolls. Haven't tried the rolls so can't vouch for them. The Harvest
bread is very good but you'll want to increase the maple syrup...I'm sure
1/2 tablespoon is not enough for you! Got these recipes from the archives,
so won't post here. If anybody else is interested, send me an e-mail and
I'll send them to you.