Uses for leftover biscuits; Misto oil sprayer

Patricia Johansson <johansso@wfu.edu>
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:23:06 -0500
v101.n011.11
(1) Lightly buttered leftover biscuits, toasted under the broiler, are
delicious with honey or jam.

(2) Biscuits make the best kind of bread pudding (just ask anyone who
grew up in the South during the Depression).

And who was singing the blues about his Misto?  A few months ago Cooks
Illustrated reviewed these sprayers, and used language pretty similar to
yours  (and mine too) about the Misto.  I'm not sure anything can be
done to improve them.  The "spring" is made of plastic.  I received a
"Quick Mist" for Christmas, and have loved it.  Don't know what it's
spring is made of, because I've never had reason to check