TR850 Breadman machine

Sat, 24 Feb 2001 15:48:22 -0800
v101.n010.13
I got a new Breadman machine that I finally got around to doing one loaf in
so far.  I made the Cuban Bread in it from last week's bbd.  It is model
TR850 Professional.  I plan on making some dinner rolls in it later this
weekend and will write up how the steam feature works.  The instruction
booklet says that it will make 1, 1 1/2 and 2 lb loaves but doesn't
recommend the 1 lb.  I suspect it is because it doesn't fill the baking
basket as well as the 1 1/2 or 2 lb loaves do.  But the 1 lb'er that I made
turned out beautiful.  It has a wonderful shape ... nice and even as
opposed to some that I have made in other machines that turned out
misshaped.  I am really looking forward to using the steam system.

Reggie