Panini Grill (KA Baker's Catalogue)

"Jennis & Bradley Pickens" <ezslim@earthlink.net>
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 22:19:56 -0600
v101.n010.2
Hello fellow bread-bakers.  I don't post very often, but I always enjoy
getting my newsletter.

We just returned from a wonderful vacation in Italy and I'd like to
re-create some of the wonderful panini we had while touring.

Now I here's the question for you.  Does anyone have the Panini Grill, made
by Flama, from the KA Baker's Catalogue?  (It was featured on the back
cover of the Oct 2000 catalogue and is also in their current
catalogue.)  Is it worth the money?  Is their a similar product that does
the same thing?  Is there any place else that sells it?  I've searched the
web without much luck.  Are there any other panini lovers out there?  I
anxiously await your reply!

Jennis