Steam-baked goods.

"C. B." <meddwl@hotmail.com>
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 12:45:24 -0000
v101.n009.6
  I bake alomst every day, and I have discovered
that baking a tray of bread at the same time as (and above)
a tray of oven-chips (french-fries to the American-English)
has the same effect as fiddling about with ice-cubes.
The non-stick tray I use for the bread doesn't cover
either the length or the width of the oven (it sits
on a wire rack that does), so the steam from the
frozen potato has room to slip past the edges and
steam-bake the bread. I put both trays in the oven at
the same time, with the bread done in about 12-15 minutes
and the chips five minutes later. *And* I can serve
hot, fresh bread with the food.

  CaBe.